Today Jayden took her first shower! I thought that she would be terrified of the water!
Quentin and I took her to the pool with her Aunt Kelly and cousin Baylee last week. The pool has this play set in the middle of the pool that kids can play on. I decided it might be fun to take Jayden to the shower-like part just to see what she would do. What I didn't realize was that a bell sounded to let people know that a big bucket full of water was going to dump water all over the playset. So, right as Jayden and I are running through the shower (obviously I was running since Jayden is only six months!) the bucket dumps on top of us! Oh boy did we have a mad baby on our hands! I sheepishly looked around me as people just watched.
Anyway, because of this incedent I thought Jayden would hate the shower, but she loved it! She kept trying to catch the water, and when I starting pouring water on her with a cup, she automatically put it to her mouth to take a drink. :) From now on I think we'll be having shower time instead of bath time!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We had a great time with you all last night. We need to have pot luck night more often! Jayden is such a doll.
Post a Comment